Old July 5th 13, 12:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jarle Hammen Knudsen Jarle Hammen Knudsen is offline

Default Epping Ongar Railway, LU150 event (pictures)

On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 19:57:51 -0500, Recliner
wrote:

Offramp wrote:
There's going to be a beer festival on that line soon.

Chipping Ongar has a disappointing shortage of decent pubs near the
station. North Weald appears to have a good one, but I didn't have a chance
to try it.

As I remember it, the ale was well kept in this one:
http://goo.gl/maps/0qcyB . I was there last year.

A bit further down the hill there's this one:
http://goo.gl/maps/SFerB. They had a very good sunday roast.

--
jhk