Old April 8th 04, 11:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Babb Dave Babb is offline

Default Free Airport Transit?

"John Rowland" wrote in message ...
"Michael Kalman" wrote in message

I forget but, do either or both the Heathrow Express
and the Tube offer free rides within the airport for
transferring passengers and/or airport employees?

Heathrow Express is free for anyone between the two airport stations
(Heathrow Express is owned or part owned by the British Aiport Authority).

All buses are free for anyone both within the airport and along some (or
all?) of the main roads enclosing the airport - this is paid for by the
British Airport Authority.

The tube is not free for anyone.

JFK's AirTrain is free within the airport. (in fact I think that you
just pay when you enter the system from the two off airport
interchanges with the Metro or bus)
Also I think the same deal applies at Newark AirTrain too.