Old April 8th 04, 11:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Free Airport Transit?

John Rowland wrote:
"Michael Kalman" wrote in message

I forget but, do either or both the Heathrow Express
and the Tube offer free rides within the airport for
transferring passengers and/or airport employees?

Heathrow Express is free for anyone between the two airport stations
(Heathrow Express is owned or part owned by the British Aiport
Authority).

If you take the free trip from T4 to T123 on HEx, you even get a "Thank
you for travelling by Heathrow Express" on arrival at T123.

The owner of HEx is BAA plc, by the way. The British Airports Authority
was privatised in 1986.
--
Richard J.