Old September 5th 13, 10:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard Richard is offline

Default SEFT rollout

On Thu, 05 Sep 2013 20:52:37 +0100, Mizter T
wrote:

On 05/09/2013 16:14, Matthew Dickinson wrote:

ENCTS cards are ITSO cards that are valid on TfL buses. I'm not sure
if they are being used on bus readers yet.

I'm fairly sure ENCTS cards can now be read on TfL bus readers. (I think
the bus readers have all been updated to the Cubic 'Tri-Reader 3' which
can handle Oyster/Mifare, ITSO and EMV contactless cards (i.e. Visa
PayWave, Mastercard PayPass etc).

They might not have had the feature enabled, though, certainly people
I know with ITSO-only cards haven't been asked to use them on the
reader yet...

Richard.