Old September 8th 13, 12:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london
e27002 e27002 is offline

Default Thank you LU

On Saturday, September 7, 2013 11:12:28 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Fri, 6 Sep 2013 19:20:57 +0200

Robin9 wrote:

;138660 Wrote:

I think I'll just stick to the car in future.

--

Spud

You'll still need to check in advance. That "egotistical maniac" Boris

Johnson

may be holding one of his cycling festivals and fouling up huge sections

of the

road system.

Sadly you're probably right. You just can't make any plans for the w/e

in London anymore. This is the bloody UK capital and the largest city in

western europe yet transport wise it seems to be treated like some rural market

town at the weekends. As if 8 million people don't need to travel saturday

or sunday. Its pathetic.

Corrected.

The logistics of managing public transit in a rural county with its market towns pales beside the problems of managing London's transit infrastructure.

Did you ever think of looking on the bright side?