Old September 20th 13, 11:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default C2C to pilot South East Flexible Ticketing scheme

In article , (August
West) wrote:

The entity calling itself Richard wrote:

A late reply, but my (attempted) humour was not at all a pop at the
USA. Indeed, "Washington Subway" or "Glasgow Tube" would be as wrong
as each other.

Although for most of its length, the Glasgow Subway (as its now branded,
after a few decades of being Glasgow Underground) is, indeed, a tube.
Or, rather, a pair of tubes. Very _small_ tubes.

How many of the stations are tubes? Not many I suspect. I travelled on it
for the first time in many years last week.

--
Colin Rosenstiel