Old October 27th 13, 07:41 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Denis McMahon[_4_] Denis McMahon[_4_] is offline

Default Storm St Jude...

On Sun, 27 Oct 2013 16:04:45 +0000, Paul Corfield wrote:

I understand the need for tracks to be checked for damage / fallen trees
but this does all seem a bit OTT.

Presumably they're going to run light engines, engineers trains or ECS
under caution to locate blockages etc, but that probably can't start
until there's enough daylight to make it practical to do so.

I'm assuming they're not planning to patrol everything on foot before
running trains.

--
Denis McMahon,