Old July 18th 03, 10:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Spyke Spyke is offline

Default Wanted - LUL Type Whistles

In message , Justa Lurker
writes
It was Fri, 18 Jul 2003 12:46:05 +0000 (UTC), and "Peter Zinckgraf"
wrote in uk.transport.london:
| I'm just thinking of a garden railway built entirely underground...

My first visit to London I was surprised to drive UNDER a bridge
for the Underground Lines. I was also rather young back then ...

But that does give be a great idea. Plant a few speakers in the
garden, add a handful of station buildings, and make my own
"underground garden railway".

ISTR seeing in Railway Modeller a few years back an article about
someone who'd basically ripped up their floorboards, replaced them with
transparent plastic, and run a model railway underneath them, with
underground trains.
I'm not too sure the parents would be that keen on me doing it here
though :-).
--
Spyke
Address is valid, but messages are treated as junk. The opinions I express do