Old November 22nd 13, 01:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Proposal - every Tube ticket office to close by 2015

On Fri, 22 Nov 2013 14:04:59 +0000, David Cantrell
wrote:
I wonder how they're going to cope with Oyster problems - the only

thing
I use a tube ticket office for these days. eg, sorting out things

like
"This card has stopped working, please give me a new one and

transfer my
balance". And of course "I don't want this card any more, give me

back
the balance and my deposit please"

1 could be done online or at a ticket machine, again just needs a
process and the software. 2 could up to a certain level be done by a
machine, or at the proposed 5ish tourist centres, or by posting it in
and receiving a refund by BACS.

Neil

--
Neil Williams. Use neil before the at to reply.