Old April 12th 04, 08:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Bill Hayles Bill Hayles is offline

Default Watford Stadium First Class Annual Travelcard

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 22:53:36 +0100, "Tom Cordiner"
wrote:

"Peter Smyth" wrote in message

I doubt if such a ticket ever existed. I don't think Watford Stadium ever
had a regular service so it is unlikely there would be a season ticket
available from there.

Peter Smyth

I *know* it did. I have held one in my hand

Be careful.

There are 100 platform tickets floating around for Lullingstone, a
station that was built in the late 1930s between Swanley and
Eynsford, but never opened as a result of WW2..

I was the person who ordered them. It's a story I've told before,
but although the tickets are real, they're not authentic - they were
issued in 1982!

It could be that a similar thing happened in the appropriate DMO.

--
Bill Hayles

http://billnot.com