Old December 12th 13, 12:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Post Office Railway on BBC1

In article , (Nick Leverton)
wrote:

Subjected to The One Show at the parents' this evening, I noticed a few
minutes on the Post Office Railway. A mixture of historical film and
current, ending with a brief trip on the line today (albeit dressed up
for Christmas with obligatory cuteness for early evening BBC1).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...ow_11_12_2013/
skip to 39' 11" for the film which lasts about 4 minutes.

Obviously it wasn't the first electrified railway in the world as the
museum manager says, but despite that the segment is well worth
viewing.

Obviously as you say but I wondered what he meant to say. First automatic
railway perhaps?

--
Colin Rosenstiel