Old December 12th 13, 10:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.subterranea
Basil Jet[_3_] Basil Jet[_3_] is offline

Default Post Office Railway on BBC1

On 2013\12\12 10:10, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Thu, 12 Dec 2013 09:26:23 +0000, wrote:

Ta for that, as one who reacts quicker to the first note of the One
Show music than I would the 4 min warning and keeps a programmable
remote handy with every button set to turn the telly off I would have
missed that.

Nice to know I'm not the only person who reacts like that although I
don't have a multi button off switch. ;-)

The One Show needs those permanent off switches sold by Smith & Wesson!