Old February 14th 14, 02:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Barry Salter Barry Salter is offline

Default New Oyster Extension menu on LUL TVMs

On 14/02/2014 15:09, Paul Corfield wrote:

Fabulous - will it sell me a privilege rate extension to destinations
beyond the zonal area?

Probably not...Bet it won't offer Railcard discounts either, even if
they're loaded on to a card. Though that could just be me being cynical.

I bet the answer is no. Oh dear I therefore need to go to a ticket
office! Double oh dear - they're all going to be shut down.

Or just visit a friendly NR office...If you're lucky, you may even find
one that knows the validity of a TfL Staff Pass and actually sells you
the correct ticket. ;-)