Old April 17th 04, 01:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Leaving bike at King's Cross

In article ,
(Paul Oter) wrote:

"maf" wrote in message
Hi

I'm travelling to Leeds on Monday by train from King's Cross. Where
are the bike racks to leave my bicycle for the day ?

Thanks for your help

http://www.networkrailstations.co.uk...=stations.list
Practical&stationID=5201#att11 Says platforms 1 and 8.

I've often walked past the ones on 8, which are just over half-way
along the platform; expect them to be pretty full. I can't comment on
the ones on 1.

I think you might also be able to leave bikes at Left Luggage on
Platform 8, for a fee. Call 020 7837 4334 to confirm.

I've used the racks on 8. Plenty of space around 11:30-midday the day I
used them and they never look that full on days I use platform 8 to catch
trains.

I've no recollections of the bicycle facilities on platform 1.

--
Colin Rosenstiel