Old April 19th 04, 06:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jonathan Osborne Jonathan Osborne is offline

Default Tube Map + Property Values

Here's something I think would be interesting...

I'd like to see a tube map cut into zones representing the property values
of the area around the tube station. I don't know London that well, but I
know places like Amersham and Cockfosters are pretty wealthy areas, in
addition to the obvious central section. I've heard areas around Limehouse
and Westferry are rather poor and depressed areas, for example.

Could anyone whip up something like this? It would really help someone like
me, who loves the tube and wants to explore London using it, but doesn't
want to get off at a shady place and get mugged.

Jonathan Osborne