Old July 6th 14, 01:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin[_4_] Robin[_4_] is offline

Default Tour de France bus changes

There are a couple of maps and some notices listing services at
Walthamstow Central Bus Stn and no one was looking at them this
morning.

Do TfL managers sometimes dream of what life would be like with the
Swiss as their customers?

I expect the place will be in utter chaos tomorrow.

A nice hack to TfL's journey planner would be to substitute "utter
chaos" for the names of bus stops in East London tomorrow

[DN given the experience of Paul Chambers I'd better add that's intended
as a joke, not a threat. I don't want or intend to hack the site. I
don't want anyone else to hack the site. I don't weant and I don't want
to incite anyone else to do any harm at all to TfL's services,
employees, contractors, suppliers, and assets; or to its customers.]

--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid