Old September 8th 14, 08:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default As predicted, Boris Island sunk

wrote:
On Sun, 07 Sep 2014 22:22:15 +0100
JNugent wrote:
On 06/09/2014 21:21, d wrote:

JNugent wrote:
d wrote:

But what I'm saying is there should be a limit on flights.

Why?

Are you unable to read or just stupid?

Neither of those.

And yet...

Try and figure it out from previous posts.

Why?

Well you see , the point of a post is so you can read it and the point
doesn't have to be made again for people too stupid to understand it
first time.

Are you unable to justify your desire to prevent others from living
their lives as they wish and to force them to be like you?

Everyone living their lives exactly the way they want with no regards to
anyone else is whats known as anarchy.

Like the market took care of acid rain, NOx in car exhaust, DDT etc?

Those things are not subject to market pressures so you wouldn't expect
the market to "deal" with them. Not if you have any common sense, at least.

Oh, well do explain how aircraft noise and pollution is subject to market
pressures then.

Do you actually know anything about economics?

Somewhat more than you apparently.

Sometimes that self interest needs to be tempered in the
interests of everyone as a whole.

And you should be the temperer, right?

Why not? Who should do it, you with your screw everyone else, I'm alright jack
attitude?

Boltar, the eco-warrior! Who would have believed it?