Old November 6th 14, 11:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_3_] Recliner[_3_] is offline

Default Transport sights for a London day trip

wrote:
In article ,
(Richard) wrote:

On Thu, 6 Nov 2014 21:12:31 +0000 (UTC), Recliner
wrote:

Richard wrote:

BTW I'm sure I've seen -- well, experienced in the form of a "reboot"
-- the pan go down at Farringdon s/b. This was on an Electrostar,
maybe they're different?

How recently? I thought they'd switched to City Thameslink a few months
ago. I'm pretty sure I've noticed it there on a 377.

A month, maybe? And quite a regular observation, although not every
time by any means.

I suppose the other question is in which direction? Are they switching at
different locations Northbound and Southbound?

Yes, I wondered about that, but from my observations, it's the same both
ways (ie, City Thameslink).