Old April 23rd 04, 10:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Beale Peter Beale is offline

Default South Western headcode 15

In article , (Peter Lawrence) wrote:

15 was Waterloo - Effingham Jct via Epsom.

In the book I mentioned (1968?) there is no 15: 16 is Waterloo
to Effingham Jct or Guildford via Epsom.

I see that it still is, with 42 for via Cobham. In the book it gives
42 as Waterloo - Effingham Jct or Guildford via Brentford Central
- surely that must be a mistake, as I can't see how you can get
from Brentford to Effingham Jct without reversing either at
Twickenham and New Malden, or Surbiton, or Guildford.

--
Peter Beale