Old December 4th 14, 05:40 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
David David is offline

Default Sparks and flares

I'd hate to be on a train when there was a real emergency.
This evenings Standard reported this with the headline 'Commuters flee
as train bursts in to flames'.
Passengers fled down the platform past the smouldering carriages to
escape and that 8 carriages and an electrical box were damaged during
the blaze. Commuters today - I dispair, but then it could just be over
jelous news reporters.

David

On Wed, 3 Dec 2014 18:52:56 +0000, Iain Archer
wrote:

A spectacular display reported from the 17:56 from Victoria to Dartford.
https://twitter.com/ddpryde/status/540209066182991873
https://twitter.com/dollyrotten/stat...07885066981376

What would be the likely cause?