Old December 10th 14, 12:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mudchute[_2_] Mudchute[_2_] is offline

Default DLR Late evening frequency from Bank

A five minute frequency on the Bank - Lewisham line would be awesome. I wonder if that was part of the new operator's proposal when the won the contract? I'm sure it'll generate more revenue anyway.

To add to the wish list, it would be great to introduce 24 hour weekend running when it comes in on the tube and to run trains later from Canary Wharf to Lewisham every night so that passengers arriving on the last Jubilee Line trains are able to travel south of the river. All day through trains from Lewisham to Stratford or even Greenwich to Stratford would be excellent and maybe some morning peak trains starting at Mudchute so that people starting their journeys there can get on a train more easily. Maybe I'm being a little greedy - I'll settle for the five minute evening frequency for now!