Old April 25th 04, 06:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Silverlink info on LU indicators?

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 00:57:21 +0100, Dave Arquati wrote:

I caught a northbound Victoria line train from Victoria on Friday
evening, and was surprised to see information scrolling across the
platform indicators saying that Silverlink services were delayed due to
an incident at Hatch End.

Has there been some improvement somewhere to allow LU to disseminate NR
info?

It is not at all unusual to see such information displayed on Victoria
Line indicators - especially for lines that connect directly to the Vic
Line.

Efforts have been made to try to tie together information flows though.
I know lots of work has been done with WAGN (now One West Anglia)
concerning connections at Seven Sisters, Tottenham Hale and Walthamstow
Central.
--
Paul C