Old April 24th 04, 11:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Silverlink info on LU indicators?

I caught a northbound Victoria line train from Victoria on Friday
evening, and was surprised to see information scrolling across the
platform indicators saying that Silverlink services were delayed due to
an incident at Hatch End.

Has there been some improvement somewhere to allow LU to disseminate NR
info?

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7

Old April 25th 04, 06:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 00:57:21 +0100, Dave Arquati wrote:

I caught a northbound Victoria line train from Victoria on Friday
evening, and was surprised to see information scrolling across the
platform indicators saying that Silverlink services were delayed due to
an incident at Hatch End.

Has there been some improvement somewhere to allow LU to disseminate NR
info?

It is not at all unusual to see such information displayed on Victoria
Line indicators - especially for lines that connect directly to the Vic
Line.

Efforts have been made to try to tie together information flows though.
I know lots of work has been done with WAGN (now One West Anglia)
concerning connections at Seven Sisters, Tottenham Hale and Walthamstow
Central.
--
Paul C

Old April 25th 04, 04:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london

I caught a northbound Victoria line train from Victoria on Friday
evening, and was surprised to see information scrolling across the
platform indicators saying that Silverlink services were delayed due to
an incident at Hatch End.

Has there been some improvement somewhere to allow LU to disseminate NR
info?

It is not at all unusual to see such information displayed on Victoria
Line indicators - especially for lines that connect directly to the Vic
Line.

Efforts have been made to try to tie together information flows though.
I know lots of work has been done with WAGN (now One West Anglia)
concerning connections at Seven Sisters, Tottenham Hale and Walthamstow
Central.
--

Still no Bakerloo Line info on the Silverlink Customer Information Screens on
the Metro Line.

Burkey

Old April 25th 04, 05:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Apr 2004 -
Still no Bakerloo Line info on the Silverlink Customer Information Screens on
the Metro Line.

Burkey

At Queens Park at the top of the stairs is a fairly new display board
which shows both Bakerloo and Silverlink services, perhaps this is the
start of some combined information
--
Matthew P Jones - www.amersham.org.uk
My view of the Metropolitan Line www.metroland.org.uk - actually I like it
Old April 28th 04, 09:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Matthew P Jones wrote in message ...
Apr 2004 -
Still no Bakerloo Line info on the Silverlink Customer Information Screens on
the Metro Line.

Burkey

At Queens Park at the top of the stairs is a fairly new display board
which shows both Bakerloo and Silverlink services, perhaps this is the
start of some combined information

Hopefully Silverlink will take a page out of their installation at
Richmond, which has displayed departure times for District and North
London Line trains for as lon as I've been using the station.

Brad