Old January 25th 15, 12:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin[_4_] Robin[_4_] is offline

Default Finding stops used for rail replacement bus services

I realised today that I don't know which stop is now used at Stratford
for replacement buses when the NLL is not running. I then found that I
can't even find the information online. Manifestly it doesn't matter as
much at most staions as it does at Stratford with the 2 bus stations.
But is there a bit of the TfL, National Rail or other site(s) which
carry this information for TfL serrvices and/or more generally pl?
--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid