Old January 25th 15, 12:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Finding stops used for rail replacement bus services

I realised today that I don't know which stop is now used at Stratford
for replacement buses when the NLL is not running. I then found that I
can't even find the information online. Manifestly it doesn't matter as
much at most staions as it does at Stratford with the 2 bus stations.
But is there a bit of the TfL, National Rail or other site(s) which
carry this information for TfL serrvices and/or more generally pl?
--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid

Old January 25th 15, 02:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Robin wrote:

I realised today that I don't know which stop is now used at
Stratford for replacement buses when the NLL is not running. I then
found that I can't even find the information online. Manifestly it
doesn't matter as much at most staions as it does at Stratford with
the 2 bus stations. But is there a bit of the TfL, National Rail or
other site(s) which carry this information for TfL serrvices and/or
more generally pl?

It is usually shown on the relevant station page on the National Rail
site. For Stratford it says stop M on Angel Road.

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/stations/SRA/details.html

Peter Smyth

Old January 25th 15, 04:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Peter Smyth wrote:
Robin wrote:

I realised today that I don't know which stop is now used at
Stratford for replacement buses when the NLL is not running. I then
found that I can't even find the information online. Manifestly it
doesn't matter as much at most staions as it does at Stratford with
the 2 bus stations. But is there a bit of the TfL, National Rail or
other site(s) which carry this information for TfL serrvices and/or
more generally pl?

It is usually shown on the relevant station page on the National Rail
site. For Stratford it says stop M on Angel Road.

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/stations/SRA/details.html

Thanks. My stupidity in not working through all the sections when I
looked at the station page.

Mind you, some of the stops shown for the NLL seem different from the
ones last time I used a replacement bus. I'll have a look at a couple
next week.

Old January 25th 15, 10:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 25/01/2015 13:15, Robin wrote:
I realised today that I don't know which stop is now used at Stratford
for replacement buses when the NLL is not running. I then found that I
can't even find the information online. Manifestly it doesn't matter as
much at most staions as it does at Stratford with the 2 bus stations.
But is there a bit of the TfL, National Rail or other site(s) which
carry this information for TfL serrvices and/or more generally pl?

SWT tells you on it's web site.

---

Old February 9th 15, 09:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Mind you, some of the stops shown for the NLL seem different from the
ones last time I used a replacement bus. I'll have a look at a couple
next week.

Finally got around to checking Homerton yesterday. Buses were not using
the stops shown at
http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/stations/HMN/details.html (actually Glyn
Road stops L & M). I have reported this to
bus suspect a breakdown in comms
from TfL about this and some other stations.