Old January 25th 15, 10:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tony Dragon Tony Dragon is offline

Default Finding stops used for rail replacement bus services

On 25/01/2015 13:15, Robin wrote:
I realised today that I don't know which stop is now used at Stratford
for replacement buses when the NLL is not running. I then found that I
can't even find the information online. Manifestly it doesn't matter as
much at most staions as it does at Stratford with the 2 bus stations.
But is there a bit of the TfL, National Rail or other site(s) which
carry this information for TfL serrvices and/or more generally pl?

SWT tells you on it's web site.

---