Old February 20th 15, 08:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Electronic only cards & contactless travel

In message , Roland Perry
writes
I phoned Orange-Cash at 8.05am this morning (their customer services is
supposed to open at 8am). I got their lost/stolen card people, despite
pressing the right buttons for customer services. They took my details
and promised to pass it on to customer services to call me back. They
haven't. I've also sent them an "email" - in fact a web form - and they
replied to that this afternoon saying:

"We can confirm the Orange Cash Card can be used with the TFL network."

Lent the card to someone yesterday to test it out. The card does work on
the gates, but is reported as noticeably slower-acting than an Oyster.

Of special note in the rush hour with impatient commuters behind you,
apparently.