Old March 2nd 15, 11:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Borisbuses

On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 07:19:32PM +0000, Clank wrote:

I must say, that was one of the nice things about the Caledonian Sleeper
when I travelled on it (which was, as I mentioned before, about 15 years
ago) - the bar car had proper tables and chairs you could move. It was
quite a novelty!

It still does!

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

Blessed are the pessimists, for they test their backups