Old July 20th 03, 01:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Cast_Iron Cast_Iron is offline

Default Parking near Greenford

Dave wrote:
CharlesPottins writes
I suppose it depends where you're heading in London, but
otherwise I would have thought Greenford is not the
obvious place to look when coming in from Nottingham.
Maybe someone can advise on parking at Highgate (Northern
Line)

Very small station car park.

or near Wood Green(picadilly)

Only in the nearby shopping centre car park.

But then if travelling from Nottingham I wouldn't be
choosing those
stations either. Someone else has previously suggested a
Jubilee line
station, which is not only much easier to drive to but has
a large
station car park.

I do sometimes wonder if people read through previous responses before
posting their own contribution.