Old June 24th 15, 01:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Two dead at Ealing Broadway

On Wednesday, 24 June 2015 04:59:59 UTC+1, Recliner wrote:
Grebbsy McLaren wrote:
Tragic news, especially since one was a child.

http://www.itv.com/news/2015-06-23/a...d-after-being-
hit-by-train/

I understand it's the station with the most suicides in the country, ...

Of course it might not be a suicide; but two people both accidentally falling onto the tracks at the same time seems a bit unlikely. Someone else said that Southall was the most suicidal station. But I have always linked Ealing Broadway and Southall together in my unconscious. They seem like one station that has been split up by some ancient tectonic action.

In any case I thought Balham was the busiest suicide station on LU (I realise "Recliner" was not referring to LU). It has had a Samaritans phone installed at the north end of the southbound platform.