Old July 4th 15, 10:57 AM posted to uk.transport.london
eastender[_5_] eastender[_5_] is offline

Default Incomplete journey

On 2015-07-02 10:46:06 +0000, David Cantrell said:

On Wed, Jul 01, 2015 at 02:11:10PM +0100, eastender wrote:

I forgot to check out of the DLR before getting on the Jubilee at
Canning Town and have an excess ?5.20 charge - is there anything I can
do about it?

Email with your Oyster card number, tell them what
journey you did and where you would like to pick up your refund.

I completed the online refund request choosing the 'I thought I'd
touched in' excuse and it's been refunded, although there's nothing
showing in the refund history, only in the journey history.

E.