Old July 30th 15, 01:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default This month's Oyster refund

Every month I go over my journey history to find all the times when
Oyster has overcharged me. This is usually because of touches not being
recorded despite gates opening, or not being recorded when a gate is
already open, and results in an unresolved journey.

In the month to the 17th of July they overcharged me by £12.40.

--
David Cantrell | semi-evolved ape-thing

For every vengeance, there is an equal and opposite revengeance.
-- Cartoon Law XI