Old August 29th 15, 01:13 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
MB MB is offline

Default Woman only carraiges - says Corbyn

On 26/08/2015 09:20, y wrote:
It seems the intellectual powerhouse masquarading as a naive wet 70s throwback
has suggested women only carraiges would be a good idea.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...arriages-a-pos
sibility-under-jeremy-corbyn

Aside from the obvious problems with enforcing it, I'd love to know how this
towering genius suggests this would take place on the walk through trains that
are becoming more and more popular such as LU S Stock and 378s.

--
Spud

This came up on Any Questions and one of Corbyn's supporters pointed out
that he did not call for women only carriages, just that it should be
put out for consultation (or something like that). Makes me think this
is one of the problems with Corbyn, he could not say that it was a
stupid idea but puts out everything for discussion / consulation / etc.
He does not like making decisions.