Old October 15th 15, 03:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
e27002 aurora e27002 aurora is offline

Default North South divide.

On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 15:20:39 +0100, e27002 aurora
wrote:

On Sun, 06 Sep 2015 11:41:38 GMT, d wrote:

On Sun, 6 Sep 2015 11:46:46 +0100
"tim....." wrote:
"Robin9" wrote in message
killed off building societies who dominated the mortgage market. I feel
sorry
for today's young people, most of whom have given up dreaming of their
own
home.

What utter nonsense

whatever Thatcher do, or did not do wrong, creating a housing shortage was
not one of them,

That came much later (mostly on the watch of Mt T Blair)

Letting in 8 million immigrants , most of them on Labours watch, might
have something to do with the housing shortage and NHS queues. Though no
doubt the left will continue to put their fingers in their ears and sing
La La La whenever this is mentioned, inbetween calling the person who said
it a Waaaacist! naturally.

A reasonable interchange of educated, professional, cultured people is
a very good thing. It brings fresh ideas and energy and helps
international goodwill. Unfortunately the UK has become the dumping
ground for every one else's trash.

Our educted minds leave. Then we pay our unskilled to stay home while
eastern Europe's bottom feeders do their jobs.