Old October 25th 15, 07:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default how to load National Railcard on Oyster card

In message of Sat, 24
Oct 2015 18:43:28 in uk.transport.london,
writes
In article ,
(Clive Page)
wrote:

In fact, as it happens, I had bought a new Railcard with 3-year
validity but he told me their system could at most add two years of
discounts to an Oyster Card, so now I have to remember to do same
thing again in October 2017, not Oct 2018 when the Railcard itself
expires.

I'm fairly sure that's ******** because the expiry date for my 3 year
railcard was shown to me correctly by a staff member at Harrow-on-the-Hill.

LU has a habit of changing rules.
1) Delay repayments used to refund the paper ticket fare. Now they
refund the fare paid. I don't know how Travelcards fit this.
2) For a short time, identity documents had to be shown to get an Oyster
Deposit refund. That change was applied retrospectively.
3) ?
--
Walter Briscoe