Old November 5th 15, 08:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin[_4_] Robin[_4_] is offline

Default Information about "heritage" buses?

Idiot boy question: is there a readily available source of what
"heritage" buses run when and where in London?

I ask as I took an impromptu trip to Lewisham through the Blackwall
Tunnel yesterday when RF180 (an AEC Regal in Green Line livery) turned
up on route 108. The ride was (to me) surprisingly smooth and quiet
for its age.

Also quiet in that a good few people at stops seemed not to realise it
was in service

--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid