Old November 16th 15, 05:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Smyth[_3_] Peter Smyth[_3_] is offline

Default Battleship Potemkin

Martin Smith wrote:

On 15/11/2015 18:46, Arthur Figgis wrote:
On 14/11/2015 12:44, Robin wrote:
Offramp wrote:
I think one thing that we all agree on is that what London
needs is seven or eight sets of Primorsky Stair replicas, but
where should they go?

Why not have just one set of fake replica Primorsky Stairs, which
could be moved between seven or eight places whenever Boris passes
so that it looks like London has lot of Primorsky Stair replicas?

Given the absence of "OT" I assume you envisage TfL operating
inclined lifts to the sides of the stairs for accessibility )
And nice convergence with Greenford thread

http://www.odessaguide.net/sights_cablecar.en.html

Anyway, Platform 4 at West Croydon station could do with some steps
direct to the tram stop.

very sensible idea, unlikely to be taken up though I imagine.

There already is an exit on platform 4 next to the tram stop?

Peter Smyth