Old November 29th 15, 07:58 AM
Robin9 Robin9 is offline
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London

I suspect that eventually those "environmentalists" will get
a shock. As London's population grows, ever greater pressure
will be placed on transport infrastructure and politicians will cast
around for relatively cheap ways of providing new capacity.

At some stage in the next thirty years or so, London Overground
will suggest running a service from Highgate (high level) along
Parkland Walk to Finsbury Park and then via Canonbury Tunnel to
Stratford. I'm convinced it's just a matter of time.