Old May 7th 04, 06:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Rich Martin Rich is offline

Default Totteridge & Whetstone / Oakleigh Park BR

On Thu, 6 May 2004 13:34:49 +0000 (UTC), "zac"
wrote:

My girlfriend is moving to Whetstone. I have only ever been there once,
pretty sure I used Tott & Whet. LU station. It was right out in the
country.

If you go perhaps half a mile west of Totteridge and Whetstone station
you're in a very affluent area with huge detached houses set back from
the road - hence perhaps the country feel. The areas close to the
station and to the east of it are pleasant (if perhaps rather bland)
middle-class suburbs.

Martin