Old May 9th 04, 02:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default "Short Journey - Ask Driver"

Hi all,

I saw this on the front of a 91 the other day, shortly after it had left its
Crouch End terminus. Since double-decker buses aren't the easiest things to
turn around, except at authorised turnarounds, I am surprised that the blind
didn't specify the point where the bus was turning, and that it did say what
it said. Is it a new policy not to bother putting known emergency
turnarounds on blinds?

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped