Old January 29th 16, 06:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default The 455 route

Gor blimey. I made a massive mistake. I was at the Purley Tesco, at about 3pm, and I wanted to go to Tooting. But I just missed a 127, by about 30 seconds.

The next 127 was in 29 minutes but a different bus arrived in 1 minute, a 455 to Wallington. I thought that I could take that and possible catch up with the 127, or get another bus.

But the 455 went everywhere. South Croydon, East Croydon and West Croydon AND then back to Purley where we had started from. Luckily, the mad bus stopped at Waddon Marsh and I leapt off and got the Tram. What a relief!