Old February 8th 16, 11:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Signs at Oxford Circus

In article , ine (Bryan
Morris) wrote:

In message , Basil Jet
writes

I recently noticed that the banner signs over the staircase

entrances at the junction itself have been replaced with displays
which just say "Oxford Circus Station" 99% of the time but are
effectively ultra-wide-screen TVs capable of displaying any message.
How new are they? Is this the only station which has them? I presume
they have an "Emergency - Don't Enter" message as well, but what
else will they be used for?

Photo & details
http://www.data-display.com/oxford-c...ground-station

Can't get a response from the site just now.

--
Colin Rosenstiel