Old February 9th 16, 09:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Signs at Oxford Circus

On 09/02/2016 12:30, David Cantrell wrote:

On Mon, Feb 08, 2016 at 02:26:33PM +0000, Basil Jet wrote:

I recently noticed that the banner signs over the staircase entrances at
the junction itself have been replaced with displays which just say
"Oxford Circus Station" 99% of the time but are effectively
ultra-wide-screen TVs capable of displaying any message. How new are
they? Is this the only station which has them? I presume they have an
"Emergency - Don't Enter" message as well, but what else will they be
used for?

Yet another obnoxious bright flashing advert, obviously.

....not.