Old February 10th 16, 01:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Signs at Oxford Circus

In article , (Basil Jet)
wrote:

On 2016\02\09 00:34,
wrote:
In article ,
ine
(Bryan Morris) wrote:

In message , Basil Jet
writes

I recently noticed that the banner signs over the staircase entrances
at the junction itself have been replaced with displays which just say
"Oxford Circus Station" 99% of the time but are effectively
ultra-wide-screen TVs capable of displaying any message. How new are
they? Is this the only station which has them? I presume they have an
"Emergency - Don't Enter" message as well, but what else will they be
used for?

Photo & details
http://www.data-display.com/oxford-c...ground-station

Can't get a response from the site just now.

You could have waited.

I did try several times but the site non-response problems actually got
worse as I kept trying. It was OK this morning though.

Thanks to Bryan for the rather excellent nature of his reply.

Indeed.

--
Colin Rosenstiel