Old May 10th 04, 05:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default Going Down......

I realised this morning that my journey to work from home involves
nothing but stairs going down! At Clapham North Station, which I used
this morning, there are 72 stairs, or so the station notices allege. I
then changed at Bank to the DLR, also involving two flights of stairs
going down. I got off the DLR at East India - two more flights of
stairs going down! Next time I go that way I must count them all and
see how many steps I actually go down.....

Anybody else have a journey that is either "all downstairs" or "all
upstairs" (one journey I occasionally do, between Herne Hill & Streatham
on the Thameslink is stairs up in both directions Southbound).
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 9 May 2004