Old March 9th 16, 12:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Spoilt by choice - connections

On Thu, Mar 03, 2016 at 03:18:55PM +0000, d wrote:

Just wait until more Overground lines are added to the tube map if TfL takes
over some south london lines.

The Overground maps are only hard to make sense of because of the
idiotic choice to make all the seperate routes the same colour:
http://www.projectmapping.co.uk/Revi...Jan%202016.jpg

We need different colours for (at least):
* Liverpool St to anywhere (and that possibly needs splitting as well)
* Richmond and Clapham Junction to Stratford;
* Euston to Watford;
* Goblin;
* Clapham Junction to Highbury;
* West Croydon (and New Cross, and Crystal Palace) to Highbury

--
David Cantrell | Godless Liberal Elitist

Eye have a spelling chequer / It came with my pea sea
It planely marques four my revue / Miss Steaks eye kin knot sea.
Eye strike a quay and type a word / And weight for it to say
Weather eye am wrong oar write / It shows me strait a weigh.