Old April 1st 16, 12:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Barry Salter[_2_] Barry Salter[_2_] is offline

Default Colindale tall building

On 31/03/2016 19:26, Steve Fitzgerald wrote:

There was a new hotel built not far from here (near Royal Albert) which
seemed to start life as a bundle of containers taped together which I
assumed was a temporary building related to the ABP project.

Seems it was a Holiday Inn Express!

If memory serves, Travelodge were the first to use such a construction
method for their Uxbridge hotel back in 2007/2008.

From BBC News: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7176594.stm

Cheers,

Barry

--
Barry Salter, usenet (at) southie (dot) me (dot) uk

Disclaimer: The above do not necessarily represent the views of my
employer.