Old April 13th 16, 10:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Christopher Jolly[_2_] Christopher Jolly[_2_] is offline

Default London Buses re-brand?

I've noticed that London Buses share a common livery but have various different interior schemes dependent on operator, some buses in my area are looking increasingly tired on the inside due to heavy usage or vandalism.

Do TfL have any plans to standardise on interior decor across the bus sector? I wouldn't mind seeing the NB4L red and maroon interior spec used in the New Routemasters being applied to older bus fleets.

---
Schnuzelbug