Old April 14th 16, 07:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default London Buses re-brand?

On 14/04/2016 20:20, Offramp wrote:

On Thursday, 14 April 2016 20:04:21 UTC+1, Mizter T wrote:

If the interior of buses is particularly grotty then it's probably not
meeting ongoing TfL specs anyway, no?

Something that gives away a non-native English-speaker is this weird, German-sounding use of "no?" to end a sentence. Very strange. I see it often on the internet and in James Bond films.

Blimey, so I'm a non-native English speaker! Strike me down with a
feather. What else should I be doing to fulfil this role, guv?