Old May 11th 04, 08:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ken Ken is offline

Default Bus direct to Thorpe Park?

"Sunny Dale" wrote in message
Only one I could think of not sure if it is near is the 216 from Kingston

Staines.

"Ken" wrote in message
Is there any buses direct to Thorpe Park from London?

I'm sure i've seen an advert for one on the inside of another bus, but

when
I used "journey planner" on the tfl website the fastest route had 4
interchanges and a 20 minute walk from the final bus stop at Norlands

Road.

Think I've found a suitable bus by changing the search to "least
interchanges". The X7 runs direct from Grosvesnor Gardens (near Victoria)
direct to Thorpe Park.

Ken